Our VISION is to be the foremost organisation that set the standard for value oriented productivity culture in Africa by 2026.
Our MISSION is to employ the experiential learning pedagogy to build the value oriented and productive workforce for Africa of our dream.
Our Aims and Objectives
- To prepare a workforce that is value oriented, value driven and value focused, equipped with lifelong employable and entrepreneurial skills set that guarantee success in today’s dynamic and knowledge driven society in Africa.
- To relentlessly focus on the development of young ones, youths, young adults, especially the GIRL CHILD; Africa’s major contributor to its workforce.
- To set up an educational institution that will enhance, equip and expose African youths to become more productive.
- To work and collaborate with other African and global educational NGO's and non-educational NGO's.
- To adopt a progressive experiential learning cultural modification system (PELCMS) that will inculcate best practice entrepreneurship ideology amongst the youths, unemployed graduates, NYSC members and graduating students aspiring to join the workforce of Africa enabling a paradigm shift to more deferred gratification philosophy which ensures productivity and sustainable financial independence in the new knowledge driven and dynamic society.